Camelina Oil, Expeller pressed and unrefined
~ GROWN & PROCESSED IN OREGON ~ Certified Organic, our Camelina Oil is an Extra Virgin oil, unrefined and expeller-pressed and GMO-free. Camelina Oil, used for thousands of years in Europe, is low in saturated fatty acids, rich with omega-3, and contains omega-6 and omega-9. Camelina is also very high in vitamin E, which results in a high shelf life. Camelina Oil is a great local alternative to flax seed oil.
With a unique delicious flavor, our Organic Camelina Oil is terrific in salad dressings, cooking oil (not deep fry), or as a garnish.
• First cultivated in northern Europe during the Bronze Age; used for food, medicine, and lamp oil.
• Also known as wild flax or gold-of-pleasure
• Displaced in the 1940s by higher-yielding crops; production now increasing due to interest in omega-3 fatty acids
• Also used in skin care products, soaps, and soft detergents
• While awaiting FDA approval, this tasty oil is developing a following. It is currently approved as a supplement.
We hope you come to know and enjoy our Organic Camelina Oil; it is a fortunate circumstance to have oil seeds grown in our bioregion and processed locally!
|Available||Yes, Available to Order|
|O238||12 X 8.5 fl oz bottles||12.00 pkgs|
To place an order with Hummingbird Wholesale, you must apply for a wholesale account. The first step to do that is to sign up for a Web Account.Apply for a Web Account
For questions or to order by phone, call us: (541) 686-0921