Sunflower Seed, hulled
Sunflower is a nutritionally dense whole food, power-packed with protein, fiber, Vitamin E, folate, minerals, healthy fats, and phytochemicals.
A few ways to enjoy sunflower seeds:
• Add to your favorite tuna, chicken, turkey, tofu or tempeh salad recipe.
• Roast and sprinkle over green salads or stir-fries.
• Add to breads and other baked goods.
• Use as a base for spreads and vegetarian patés.
• Add to lentil or nut loaves.
• Sprinkle sunflower seeds onto hot and cold cereals.
Fun Fact: A sunflower grown in the Netherlands holds the record for being the tallest sunflower in the world. It measured 25 feet, 5.4 inches. (Source: 2004 Guinness World Records)
|Available||Yes, Available to Order|
|SBAG-SD170||4 oz bag||1.00 pkg|
To place an order with Hummingbird Wholesale, you must apply for a wholesale account. The first step to do that is to sign up for a Web Account.Apply for a Web Account
For questions or to order by phone, call us: (541) 686-0921